Maintenance and repair services are provided for our clients in order to maximise availability and performance of business critical systems.
Hardware Support Contracts available:
- Inventory Support – A spares / logistics contract that will guarantee the availability of a defined critical spares package for the duration of the contract
- Inventory Support Plus – A spares / logistics contract as above but with the addition of a telephone technical support element and may optionally include an
onsite spares package to reduce response time to Zero hours
- Premium Support – A full onsite technical support contract that covers all parts and labour for the duration of the contract, with guaranteed onsite response times
and onsite spares included
- Bespoke – Tailored contracts to a customer’s specific requirement
As a Legacy technology specialist, we endeavour to keep maintenance charges on
older generation systems at an affordable price point, allowing for a longer in service
life and continued return on initial investment.
On an adhoc basis, we offer a repair and calibration service for general computer
systems and electronic devices.
As part of our whole life policy, we also offer:
- Portable Applicance Testing (PAT)
- WEEE Disposal Service
- Relocation Services (Computer Systems /
- Engineering Capability
- Secure Data Destruction – Data Erasure
- Obsolescence Management